6 Trend-setters to follow on Instagram now!
Instagram is now one of the fastest growing social media networks. Don’t we all wake up every morning and eagerly scroll through images of our favorite bloggers and style mentors? When you set up an Instagram account for the first time it can be a little mind-boggling as to who to follow, based on your interests or passions. So we thought we would give you a hand. Here are 6 trend-setters from around the globe who have caught our attention.
1. @upcloseandstylish Swedish socialite Malin Bergfors is the fashionista behind the Instagram account -‘Up Close And Stylish’. This blogger is definitely influenced by the popular trend of anonymity that we see in fashion today as she never reveals her face in her images. However, the modelesque blonde has an impeccable sense of fashion that is very classy and chic. Follow her to get great ideas to amp up your wardrobe.
Follow her! https://instagram.com/upcloseandstylish/
2. @neelamkg This 19 year old ramp-scorcher from Coventry, England originates from India. Her exotic caramel skin and doe-eyes have landed her campaigns for top fashion houses such as Burberry as well as websites such as Topshop & Nordstrom. She also made her cover-girl debut with Elle India. A full time model with reputed agency Wilhemina models this beauty’s Instagram account is a collage of her latest work, her work-out regime as well as her daily rock-chic style.
Follow her! https://instagram.com/neelamkg
3. @biancahartkopf – Quirky and full of infectious energy is the best way to describe Mumbai-based Make-up and a hair artist Bianca Hartkopf. A beauty caterer to the entire Bollywood troop she is also the official make-up expert of cosmetic’s brand Revlon. The Ex model turned make-up artist has a lot of creative make-up ideas. and has a penchant for artistic and moody photography. Get connected with her on Instagram to know her beauty advice and make-up trends.
Follow her! https://instagram.com/biancahartkopf/
4. @perniaqureshi She’s definitely a girl boss and a strong fashion icon to many. Pernia Quereshi is an Indian fashion entrepreneur who is known for her daring and futuristic personal style. She is the brains behind online fashion portal Pernia’s pop up shop that sells designer wear worldwide. This lawyer turned stylist has her own successful clothing line and aspires to be an actress. She has worked with Harper’s Bazaar, ELLE as well as Conde Nast publications in New York.
Follow her! https://instagram.com/perniaq/ 5. @ascia_akf Fashion Blogger Ascia from Kuwait surely shows you how to be conservative and stylish at the same time. The turban-clad blogger has her personal style diary on Instagram through which she showcases her daily looks replete with kaftans, gorgeous scarves and ornate jewelry. This innovative stylista has a large number of audience who follow her for her style and beauty tips. She definitely stands out in a sea of bloggers due to her distinctive chic headpieces.
Follow her! https://instagram.com/ascia_akf/
6. @nickwooster Nick Wooster is an American street-style star. A frontrunner at all the fashion shows, this gentleman definitely proves age is no bar for looking stylish. His intense gaze, sharp tailored blazers and handlebar moustaches make him a menswear icon across the globe.
Follow him! https://instagram.com/nickwooster/