7 Things You Must Do To Be Prepared For Summer
Summer is around the corner, and as the weather gets hotter the outfits get more revealing. In this case we all know that there are a few things to prepare to be ready and fresh for summer. So ladies, don’t panic since there’s still time, and here you can find the 7 main things to do before summer is completely here.
- First things first to be able to wear those short skirts, dresses or that plunging neck line, you must have the perfect tan. Since the weather is getting hotter, start by laying out in the sun to darken your skin tone, have a few tanning sessions just to get that bronzy color on you. Nothing is more sexy than a beautiful tan and shine. So if you’re in Paris going over to the centre to tan by the canal St. Martin would be your best option.
- To give your tan a glow, complete it by going over and giving yourself a pedicure to have your feet ready for open toe shoes. Go with fresh and bright colors, especially neons as it will be the trend for the summer.
- It’s that time of year again, the unfortunate time of sweaty feet. Sandals are your number one fan. They are light, comfy and easy to put on. Therefore, wedges, gladiators, and sandals are your companions. Again, you didn’t waste an hour at the nail salon for no reason. Show off those freshly pedicured toes.
- Gold, gold, and more gold. Give your carefree beach look a rich shine to it. Make a fashion statement with gold accessories and a dramatic design. Layer up with gold rings, ear cuffs, and top it off with the gold Juste un clou bracelet.
- For the perfect summer, you need the perfect bikini. One piece, lace, high waist bottoms, prints, strapless, fringed, sporty, and many many more. So many options, but where to start? To find the one, you must be able to compliment your body shape.
- Curvy – with a full bust, curvy hips and thighs, it could get slightly uncomfortable revealing too much. The key is to accentuate your curves rather than hide them. So make sure to give them the right amount of support than coverage. Keep an eye on the high waist retro look and stay away from boxy shaped suits.
- Straight – curves are not in your favor? Do not worry, we live in the 21st century, monokinis are your bestfriend. Be on the look out for symmetrical cutouts and small swimsuits. They will enhance your body shape and emphasize your ‘curves.’
6. There’s no point having the perfect bikini if you don’t have the perfect bikini wax. To compliment your swimwear, you need to be able to be comfortable and confident. There are many different types of waxing techniques, whether it’s Brazilian wax or a bikini wax. Just make sure you can feel at ease.
7. Shades never go old. We all know they’re there to protect our eyes but that doesn’t mean they can’t be stylish. With only a few weeks for summer to officially arrive, make sure to find the right pair of sunglasses. It can be tricky to match the perfect shades with your face shape. For example, Aviator shaped glasses works with a heart shaped face (Fendi Blink). Check out our article to help you choose your perfect pair of sunglasses.
Getting prepared for summer means getting to know your body. Understand what accentuates it, and don’t go against it. Follow these 7 simple steps to make sure that you’ll be ready to take on the summer in style this year.
Written by Karim Kurdi