It’s no surprise that “we found love ” in Rihanna’s style. Whether she’s rocking the red carpet or city streets, she never fails to have us star struck with every one of her outfits. Her style and outfits are a fashion goldmine. If you follow the pop star @badgalriri on Instagram, you’ll know that she frequently posts stylish selfies that have us on our toes. After all, it’s her uniqueness and effortlessly cool-girl look that has designers collaborating with her all the time. So if you’re looking to get a few of Rihanna’s signature looks, scroll down to find more.
- Riri has pulled of a sexy chic look at the River Island party. Rocking a Rihanna for River Island’s Grey Rihanna Knot Front Cropped Cami Top , and Grey Rihanna Knot Front Thigh Split Skirt. She topped off her sultry look with a pair of Christian Louboutain’s sex pumps and of course, her signature jewels.
- Classical but with an edgy sexy twist, Rihanna has rocked once again, giving a simple black dress a shine. Wearing Rihanna for River Island black dress with a long slit, Hermes scarf, and Chanel ankle flats.
3. A full on denim look is a tricky look to pull off, but not for Rihanna. Wearing an oversized denim shirt, with a pair of Citizens of Humanity high waist jeans and finally topping it off with her favorite heels, Christian Louboutin 120mm Brocart So Kate Pumps.
4. The “laid back” look has never been more stylish. This next ensemble from Miss Riri has got us reaching for the sweat pants. She rocked a Vetements black oversized logo hoodie, Martine Rose x Been Trill oversized fleece trousers, Sunday Somewhere Matahari sunglasses, a Givenchy airplane leather trimmed backpack and fur sandals from her PUMA collection.
5. Finally this look had to make it on our list as Rihanna slayed the White House when she arrived in a flashy African printed Stella Jean Barbara layered-shirt dress, and a pair of Manolo Blahnik Chaos Suede Sandals. No one can rock the White House other than our badgal riri.
So here are 5 looks from Rihanna that you can take full inspiration from, and style your way. Let us know how your outfits turned out!
Written by Karim Kurdi