Trendy Bags You Should Get Your Hands On
Bags, big or small are my favourite accessory. Dressing up almost every outfit, if you’ve got a hot bag – you are guaranteed to look good. Here’s a list of trendy bags you should get your hands on!
- We will start off with my number one pick for this list, the Loewe puzzle bag! With six ways to wear this bag it has got to be a top hit for that special all occasion accessory! Available in a variety of colours, there’s a puzzle bag for all tastes and dress codes.
2. Chloé always offers the perfect feminine bag, I’m in love with their spring collection! Adding the perfect gentle touch to your outfit, these beautiful pastel coloured mini bags are a must have! With enough space for a purse and cell phone, what more does a fashionista need?
3. Obsessed with oversized in 2016, this gorgeously large stitching is bound to turn heads on the street. The Fendi Peekaboo tote comes in a variety of shapes and colours, some embellished and some with fur. Statement bag of the season, perfect for a casual lunch date with friends or even to match your black jumpsuit and heels for a night out in the town.
4. The bucket bag has been in trend for some time now, but this unique one from Celine is to die for! With an original cutout pattern, it’s the perfect chic come casual look. For a beach towel and a book or for sunnies and a light jersey, pack it all into this stunning leather bag.
5. Last but most definitely not least, the Givenchy Antigona. The hybridity between simplicity and elegance pushes this bag to the top of my list. Wear it with your gym kit and you’ll still look great! This is a must have for every fashionista’s accessories cupboard.
With bags like these in your closet, you can look stylish every day! For lots of luggage or a cellphone sling we’ve got you covered with this list of must have bags for the season. Interested in general bag trends? Take a look at our previous article.
By Hailey Edy